Welcome and thank you...

...for joining me as I journey to ordination to Holy Orders in the Episcopal Church USA. I will journal my hopes and fears, my joys and disappointments that I experience in the process. I'll think aloud my pastoral theology and my theology in general along with my observations about the ECUSA.

If you're looking for in-depth theological discussions or arguments, you've come to the wrong place. However, if you wish to walk with me on this journey - welcome and thank you.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fullness of Time: First Sunday after Christmas

The Collect:

Almighty God, you have poured upon us the new light of your incarnate Word: Grant that this light, enkindled in our hearts, may shine forth in our lives; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever.
Amen.



Lectionary Reading

Isaiah 61:10 -62:3
Psalm 147
Galatians 3:23 - 25; 4:4 - 7
John 1: 1 - 18

But when the fullness of time had come, God sent his son, born of woman... (Gal. 4:4)

No comments: